On October 19th, Waycon organized a seminar under the theme "Building an Optimum and Next Generation Video Surveillance System" at Tunis Grand Hotel.
This event brought together various actors of intelligent video surveillance such as Vivotek, Milestone and NEC to present the latest technologies in:
- Problems and solutions of analytical systems.
- The latest technologies in IP surveillance cameras.
- Video stream compression technologies.
Milestone speakers presented the new features that VMS Milestone software offers in terms of performance and functionality, as well as
- Hardware acceleration for optimal decoding performance
- Scalable Video Quality Recording (SVQR) which allows different recording qualities at the local and central levels for the same system
- XProtect Smart Client: a powerful and easy-to-use client application for day-to-day security system operations.
For their part, NEC presented the features and benefits offered by their NeoFace facial recognition system, especially for applications such as airports, ports, stadiums, and event venues. The users of this solution seek above all a capacity of discernment of the analyzed situations and simultaneously the absence or the least possible number of false detections.
The day was a real success for the partners, who are still committed to Waycon to simplify the technological complexities encountered by Tunisian companies and to help them improve the performance of their security systems.
Finally, a big thank you to all the participants who were the architects of the success of this seminar.